East Coast Painting Colour Audit and Consultation
You Life Your Colours
The right paint colour palette can enhance the architectural details of a room. It can set a mood. You can make a space lighter, or cozier. You can choose colours that make you feel excited and alive, or serene and elegant. You hold a whole lot of power in that paintbrush
East Coast Painting provides full colour consultation services from new builds, to custom interiors throughout the HRM area including Halifax, Dartmouth, Bedford, Cole Harbour, and surrounding areas. Regardless of the size of your project, we will be there every step of the way to help design your home the way you live every day.
- We offer colour consulting services, to aid in the direction and planning of your home’s colour scheme
- We assist in choosing a scheme around existing furniture, or help create a complete colour palate in a new space
- We use Benjamin Moore’s extensive colour selections to set the tone and mood of any space
- Save 10% off your paint purchase when you book a colour consultation
- We are extremely flexible and allow you to book a consultation date of convenience to you
The consultation includes:
- Assessment of space, lighting & existing furniture
- Designate a colour relationship to develop further
- Select coordinating colours to harmonize throughout the room or throughout the house
- A finished and completed presentation booklet of all selected colours, along with product, finish and amount required.
How a paint colour consultation works
When you book your consultation, we will come to your home to see the space and to talk to you about what you love in décor and design and colour. You can have pictures of styles you like on hand, if you like – but no preparation on your part is necessary. You can wing it. We will assess all the fixed elements – things like countertops, the colour of the brick grout, your couch, or broadloom you don’t plan on changing – to ensure the palette you choose together will complement what’s existing.
We will ask about your ideas. If you were thinking “green” or have a pillow you love the colours of, that’s a perfect place to start. It’s equally perfect if you don’t have any ideas.
Our team will show you different colour combinations that could work in your space and you’ll give feedback based on what you like and don’t. You’ll both keep playing until you find what feels exactly right. By the end of the consultation, you’ll have paint chips in hand for whatever needs paint in your home. A consultation could cover a new colour scheme for your home’s exterior, or for a kitchen or for an entire floor of your home. From trim to ceiling, you’ll know exactly what colours you need and where each is to go.